ROLE: LUXURY TRAVEL CO-ORDINATOR
SALARY: £30,000 + Bonus Scheme / LOCATION: Central Edinburgh / Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company:
You will be joining one of the country’s fastest growing Luxury Travel Operators. Our forte is organising and delivering private tours to Scotland and Ireland. We work with luxury accommodation, transport, and tourist attractions to create tours that showcase the very best that Scotland and Ireland have to offer. You will be joining a face paced start up with big ambitions. Currently we advertise our services through three main trading names.
· Private Tours Scotland (privatetoursscotland.com) · Luxury Scotland Tours (luxuryscotlandtours.com)
· Luxury Ireland Tours (luxuryirelandtours.com) · Luxury England Tours (luxuryenglandtours.com)
We are an established and enthusiastic team that enjoy all things travel! If you’re looking to hit the ground running and play a pivotal role in the growth of one of Scotland’s fastest growing Luxury Travel Operators, please apply today.
Scope Of Role:
As a Travel-Co-ordinator you will be responsible for booking and organising tours. Once a client has paid their deposit you will get to work, booking all accommodation, transport, and excursions. In addition, you will make payments for all bookings and log the payments for each tour. Another important facet of the job is to update our tour building software with hotel and supplier rates. You will need to liaise with hotels and other suppliers to get FIT rates. Account management is key, you will be constantly monitoring clients’ accounts and making sure all bookings are up to date for their arrival.
What Are We Looking For?
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working in tour operator.
· Methodical, orderly, and systematic approach to work
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Enthusiastic team player
· Experience in basic Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
· Knowledge of tourism in Scotland and Ireland
· It would be helpful if you have a knowledge of Tourwriter (not essential)
· Knowledge of FIT & Group bookings
· Adaptable and be able to take up new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
· Training & career development
· Access to supplier discounts
· Adventurous workdays out sampling hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions.
Company pension (as standard)
Monday to Friday (full time office based)
Weekend on call rota scheduled for summer months
Supplemental pay types:
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact: email@example.com